Our Director Andrew Harris has been involved in the waterproofing industry since 1997 servicing the domestic, commercial, and industrial markets.
Andrew is a certified Sarnafil PVC Membrane installer and brings an extensive product knowledge and a broad range of quality waterproofing systems to North Coast Waterproofing and thus making sure the right waterproofing system is chosen for your particular job.
In his career Andrew has been involved in a number of large projects including:
- Palm Lakes Resort, Ballina
- Ballina RSL
- Newcastle University
- Gold Coast Airport
- Harvey Norman Complex, Ballina
- Casino Fire Station
- Dan Murphys Lismore
- The Shed, Federal
- Ballina Bypass Alliance
- Lismore City Council
- Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick
- St Catherine’s School Waverley
- Warringa Mall Shopping Centre
- Holiday Inn Crown Plaza, Terrigal
- MLC Centre Sydney
- Westfield’s Shopping Centres
- Westfield’s Design and Construction
- Gosford City Council
- Wyong Shire Council
North Coast Waterproofing is a family run business owned and operated by Directors Andrew & Justine Harris from their office Northern New South Wales, Australia
We look forward to doing business on your next project.